One Lovely Blog Award
This award came out of the blue and has tickled me pink! A big thank you to Claire Shotter for sending this award to me www.claireshottersblog.wordpress.com
The rules of acceptance seem to be as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link.
2. Name 7 random things about yourself.
3. Pass the recognition to 15 blogs you enjoy and let them know.
7 random things:
1. I am married to a great man and have two beautiful girls, all of whom are the loves of my life.
2. I have survived (I think) the death of my mother who died on her birthday when I was 13 years of age.
3. I hitch-hiked around Spain for two months one summer.
4. I am on the same wavelength as dogs.
5. I sang on stage at the Albert Hall in London (OK, I’d better be honest here, I was in a choir).
6. I trained to be a ballet dancer.
7. I dislike feet (my own included).
In no particular order, I am passing this award onto the following wonderful bloggers: